Flat Rate Pricing Guide
4 Yard Bin
$305*! 1-10 day rental
9' long, 6' wide, 2' high
- Clean concrete
- Smaller cleanouts & tighter spaces
- Up to 1,500 lbs. Trash –or- 6,000 lbs. Concrete/Dirt/Masonry. Overweight charge of $25 per ¼ ton added to flat rate. Additional days- $20 per day
6 Yard Bin
$325*! 1-10 day rental
9' long, 6' wide, 4' high
- Yard debris
- Roofing shingles & tighter spaces
- Up to 2,000 lbs. Overweight charge of $25 per ¼ ton added to flat rate. Additional days- $20 per day
10 Yard Bin
$345*! 1-10 day rental
10' long, 7' wide, 4' high
- Roofing shingles
- House, garage & yard debris
- Small home cleanouts
- Up to 2,500 lbs. Overweight charge of $25 per ¼ ton added to flat rate. Additional days- $20 per day
14 Yard Bin
$375*! 1-10 day rental
11' long, 8' wide, 4.5' high
- Household Debris
- Medium home cleanouts
- Small remodeling projects
- Furniture, Mattresses
- Up to 3,000 lbs. Overweight charge of $25 per ¼ ton added to flat rate. Additional days- $20 per day
*Note: All prices include MD taxes. Municipal permit fees may be required for bin placement on streets or common areas.
! Note: All invoices subject to a $1.00 per mile mileage surcharge outside the Greater Baltimore service area.
Zoning / HOA covenants as applicable and all discarded bin contents are the responsibility of the customer.
No Hazardous Waste (e.g. explosive, flammable, toxic, corrosive, propane tanks, gasoline, motor oils, freon, paints, chemicals, pesticides, fertilizer, car batteries, automobile parts, electronics, asbestos, biohazards.)
**Special Handling Item Charges - $19.00 per restricted item.**
(e.g. hazardous items listed above, major appliances, tires, TVs, upholstery, mattresses & boxsprings )
Illegal items defined by FMSCA cannot be transported.
Bins CANNOT be filled above wall height or exceed 4 ton total net weight capacity. Bin cannot be picked up if it is filled too high or too heavy or blocked in. A charge of $95.00 applies to each late cancellation, failed delivery / pick-up attempt. Labor charge of $95.00 per hour (1 hr. minimum) if we reload/redistribute bin contents that are not properly loaded.
Payment is required upon confirmed order. Please call at least 24 hours ahead of requested service time. Special Needs and Emergency orders subject to availability. Your bin pick up or swap out request will usually occur within 24 - 48 hours of notification. Need a custom quote? We welcome all inquiries! Call us!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. 09-01-2016